Heh-heh. Nice update title, isn't it?
Anyways, hello everyone and welcome to The Sounds Resource's August update! I'm our newest staff member, DogToon64, and this month, we've got 901 sounds. Gotta love it when there's an odd amount of submissions in an update. :P
Now then, let's see what we've got this time around...
The major highlights in this month's update includes:
• Various sounds from various Puyo Puyo / Puyo Pop games brought to us by Shiruba
• Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 sounds ripped by Shiruba and DecaTilde as well
• Halo: Reach brought to us by Killy728
• Ori and the Will of the Wisps from XanTheDragon
• One-Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows ripped by Unknowni123
• Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl character sounds from LogingCoolMario
• South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play submissions by lemurboy12
• Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise from Shiver
Other smaller highlights includes:
• WarioWare Gold
• Killer Instinct Gold
• Sonic at the Olympic Games
• Fighting EX Layer
• Warpath: Jurassic Park
• Hi! Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Challenge
• Mario Party 10
• Mad Dash Racing
• The first SEGA Pico submission from Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld
And of course, every other game featured in this update that I didn't mention.
Well, I don't know what else to write so I guess this means...